Each piece of Lunar Moth Jewellery is Handcrafted with great care and attention to detail. To help keep your bespoke piece of Lunar Moth Jewellery looking as sparkly as new, a few essential jewellery care tips:
- Remove before swimming, showering, spa treatments, hot tubs, and using harsh cleaning products.
- Use beauty products such as deodorant and hairspray BEFORE putting your jewellery on.
- Wearing your jewellery often is the best way to keep it shining and lustrous. The oils in your skin will help keep the jewellery clean.
- When storing away to wear another day, keep each jewellery piece individually stored in a soft cloth to prevent scratching and tarnishing.
- To clean your sterling silver jewellery, use a silver polish or silver dip to brighten it or to remove stains. However, do not use silver dip on any jewellery with gemstones as it may damage them.
- Avoid contact with water, perfume, lotions, and other harsh chemicals.
- Gently clean jewellery with a soft cloth. Avoid using jewellery cleaners or abrasives.
- Take off jewellery before participating in activities that may cause damage, such as sports or gardening.
The more you take the time to commit to some basic jewellery care, the longer your jewellery will last. Follow the above tips, and your jewellery will last for many years.
If you have any questions about jewellery care, please contact us, and we'll be happy to help. Alternatively, sign up for our newsletter and get expert tips on jewellery care from the LMJ team.